On Fri, Oct 17, 1997 at 02:55:06PM -0200, Steve Dekorte wrote:
> Is anyone using Lua with Objective-C?
>
> I was just thinking about how easily the two could work together
> since you'd only need to wrap a few runtime functions (like objc_messageSend)
> to have full access to all Objective-C libraries.

If one were to do this, the best way would be to hook the tag functions
for lua "objects" and make all the Obj-C classes appear as Lua classes.
However, how would you handle mangling the argument/method naming
conventions? It would be decently messy. You would end up with:

an_objc_obj:doSomething_with_tIndex_(foo,bar,3);

On the other hand it wouldn't take much code and would work decently well.

--
David Jeske (N9LCA) + jeske@chat.net