Hi Waldemar:

>but for sure the error message should report what is wrong.
>I will fix this message. thanks for your feedback.

Thanks *very* much for your reply.  The crashing problem has also, been
addressed.  (My mistake.)  I'm still a newbie concerning 'Lua'; still working
my way through the learning curve.  Once I've gotten 'ToLua' going, I'll be
able to report any further bugs/issues to you.

Thanks again for the reply.

David A. Smith