On Tue, 18 Mar 1997 13:13:39 -0300
Grant Munsey <grant@cognicon.com> wrote
> Has there been any discussion of changing the Lua float type from float
> to double? I did this on my own so that you could go from float type to int
> type without losing data.

I am also interested in doing this, ot avoid silent loss of precision
going from double to float and back again.  Has this been done?  Is
it possible to do easily in the lua 3.0 alpha?

There was something coded attached to Grant's message, what is it?

Thanks

John
Dr John P. Fletcher          Tel: (44) 121 359 3611 ext 4625
Department of Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (CEAC),
Aston University,            Fax: (44) 121 359 4094
Aston Triangle,              Email: J.P.Fletcher@ASTON.AC.UK
BIRMINGHAM B4 7ET  U.K.
CEAC Web site http://www.ceac.aston.ac.uk/