Hi,

  Was there a follow-up to the report of a 4x (runs 4 times longer)
  performance decrease?  If so, I guess I missed it. (Don't have the item
  close at hand, but the performance was measured across a html/latex
  processor I think).

  Just curious if/what/why and if it can be fixed before 3.0.

--
Cheers,
	--ldl