On Thu, 3 Apr 1997 16:36:34 -0300, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

>If there is enough interest, I'd like to add a section in the FAQ about
>what kind of applications are being developed with Lua.
>Please, send me a brief report of your experience with Lua.

Im using lua as a scripting language for an OS/2 based mud client.  Total time to work it into the system
was 1.5 hours (not including the time spent building the lua library).  lua's architecture made it easy and
ideal for use as an embedded scripting language.

Terry Bayne
Gnome
gnome@iquest.com

When you lose your name, you become small.
When you lose your spirit, you become nothing.

                             -R.K. Partain