Though I'm not a language expert, I would say that Lua the language
is pretty much perfect -- at least, very difficult to change without
detracting from its elegant design, and probably breaking a whole load
of existing code. What I personally would like to see is some GUI
library stuff, or examples of GUI-type constructs and projects done
using Lua. At least, this is something I have in mind to do myself, if
I can find the time.

Francis
--
Dr Francis L Burton,          |  F.L.Burton@udcf.glasgow.ac.uk