On Sunday, March 5, 2023 at 01:48:36 PM CST, Jorge Visca <xxopxe@gmail.com> wrote:
> For another language, perhaps functions should allow a single parameter.

One could always do what Haskell(?) does and use currying. A function takes one parameter that returns a function that takes another parameter ... and so on until the last function produces an actual result.

But I vote we leave Lua as it is.  If some actual end-users have tripped over the presence or absence of commas, I'd be willing to change my opinion ... for whatever that's worth.

Frank Mitchell