Hi all,
Here are my 2c...

I stumble _all the time_ on problems in which some syntactical
extensions would help me a lot... for example, a few months ago I was
working on toy interpreters, and having a "let rec" like this

https://github.com/andrejbauer/plzoo/blob/master/src/minihaskell/eval.ml#L15

would have made my code much shorter. I experimented with many kinds
of helper functions and DSLs, but I didn't get anything really good.

It would be fantastic - IMNSHO; hint, hint =P =P - if the authors of
packages like LpegRex and MetaLua used some of these proposals as
excuses to show how to implement those ideas using their packages...

  Cheers,
    Eduardo Ochs
    http://anggtwu.net/luaforth.html