Another new release today, version 2.0.0 of luasyslog.

The luasyslog project was abandoned, only a rock archive at LuaRocks remained. So I created a new repo, imported and updated the code, and this is the result.

Changes:
- most changes are Lua 5.1/2/3/4 updates
- no longer rely on globals (only on Lua 5.1 lsyslog sets a global)
- added standard lualogging formatting options
- syslog now returns a module, same as lsyslog
- added tests and CI
- it requires lualogging 1.4+

Installation is easiest via LuaRocks.

New homepage: https://github.com/lunarmodules/luasyslog

If there are any issues, please let me know.

Thijs