>>>>> "Foster" == Foster Schucker <Foster@Schucker.org> writes:

 Foster> This may be just my problem, but, there is a series of posts
 Foster> that start off in a code format that gets translated to hex
 Foster> characters. When it shows up in the digest it's like one big
 Foster> block of text. So I miss out on 1/3 of the posts and the
 Foster> nuances in them. Is there a way to fix this? A Lua script I can
 Foster> run on my mail to fix this?

I believe this is a long-standing bug in the list digest software - the
obvious fix is not to subscribe in digest mode.

--
Andrew.