I know this one, but there was nothing in your last messages that would have told me that your refered specifically to him.  I know lot of homonyms named "Bourbaki" (including in France where this name is not uncommon).

I can give this example: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles-Denis_Bourbaki
but there are others in French Wikipedia: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourbaki
and many other people that don't have "their" article in French Wikipedia.

My feeling when reading your messages is that you could ahave received messages on this list from some subcriber nicknamed "Bourbaki", and that's why I said "I don't know and don't have any contact with "Bourbaki" (with the explicit quotes: I could not figure who you were speaking about).

So now I can conclude you don't like this mathematician or its thesis, or the fact that he works on formalism (with very successful results which have very practical applications in many wellknown programming languages and their implementations). I can just see that he has lot of famous supporters, so I can reasonnably trust him for his work.