On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 8:54 PM Daurnimator <quae@daurnimator.com> wrote:
On 18 July 2018 at 08:59, szbnwer@gmail.com <szbnwer@gmail.com> wrote:
> and if anyone is already there, then he could make a readme.md to stop
> ppl to open issues and pull requests there, and redirect them here
> instead :D

The idea of the lua repository is to show the *actual* development
view of lua as seen by Roberto.
Given that Roberto does not have such a readme, adding one would be
not be in the spirit of the repository.

What I can do though is edit the byline on github (as it is not part
of the git history itself).
I've appended this to it for now: