Hi,

TLDR: does anyone have an src Makefile that builds a shared object in
5.1.5 that I can use on Ubuntu?

I have a Ubuntu VM that doesn't have internet but I do have xrdp
access. The user that set it up manually built wireshark 2.0.2 but
forgot to build lua. Other similar installations here use lua 5.1.5
from apt, so I've downloaded 5.1.5 and built it. The configure finds
my lua installation but didn't find the .so and then I remembered
there is no liblua53.so in the default Makefile.

I'm not even going to bother posting my feeble attempts.

Thanks,

Russ