Hello list, I'm happy to annotate another binding to Lua:
lua-physfs[1], obvious it's a binding to physfs[2] library.

[1]: https://github.com/starwing/lua-physfs
[2]: https://icculus.org/physfs/

from physfs's main page:
>PhysicsFS is a library to provide abstract access to various archives. It is intended for use in video games, and the design was somewhat inspired by Quake 3's file subsystem.

this binding includes most of APIs from physfs, have ability to read
zip, 7z, etc. files. and offer a custom loader for load Lua modules
from these archives.

you could install it with luarocks: luarocks install physfs

it has the same license as Lua languages.

welcome for any feedbacks.

--
regards,
Xavier Wang.