> Microlight was an attempt by Jay, Dirk and myself to create something
> small yet useful, as a reaction against kitchen-sink libraries. The
> idea was 'the most useful hundred functions'. Very hard to agree on
> that ;)

I find it quite useful, not often as `require'ml'`, but mostly
by displaying it read-only in a window from which I can
cut-paste-and-modify code. E.g. just the other day I did
that to "ml.keys", but the application needed to exclude
keys that match "%W". I find it more appropriate to adapt
the code, changing the name, than to add complicated
little-used features to the original.