Hi,
     Is there a tutorial some place I can see on how to manage dynamic libraries. I am having a nightmare trying to use C modules in Lua 5.2? Sometimes I get the error of duplicate virtual machine. In windows for example if I require lfs using a lua executable I compiled from the Lua 5.2.3 source code the lua executable crashes. In linux it cannot find liblua.so. Sometimes it asks for the lua dynamic library at some exact path that will not be there in another system.
      I don't know how to write makefiles, I usually use a graphical IDE like code::blocks to try and compile something. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Milind