Hi denizens of Lua-l,

Over the past few months, we at Pepperfish have been preparing a new home for
our users.  This includes Lua.org and Lua-l.  We intend to move the mailing
list this weekend.  It should be reasonably fast for us to do, and we intend to
do it around 14:00 UTC today (Saturday March 22nd).

When the move is complete, for most of you, nothing visible will have changed.
However, lua-l will no longer be on vlists.pepperfish.net, it will instead be
on our new listmaster.pepperfish.net.  I will endeavour to put a redirect in
place for the listinfo and archives.

To make this a little easier, we ask that you keep your postings to a minimum
between now and when I announce the move is complete as otherwise there is a
risk that some mails may get lost due to the incredibly large number of
differently managed queues involved in a mailing list server.

If things go wrong, we'll just roll back to running on vlists.pepperfish.net
until we can correct whatever issue crops up, but I expect the transition to be
fairly painless.  We've already migrated several mailing lists without issue.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation,

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69