On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 9:16 AM, William Ahern
<william@25thandclement.com> wrote:
> 1) Thread-safety--be as thread-safe as possible on the host platform.
>    That means using thread-safe patterns within the implementation, and
>    providing supplemental or replacement thread-safe implementations for a
>    common interface.

Fair enough, but what kind of threading are we speaking of here?
pthreads? Because idiomatic use of luaposix uses the old-fashioned
fork-a-new-universe-and-communicate nothing-shared model.  There seems
to be a move away from share-everything concurrency anyway, so maybe
old is the new new?

steve d.