On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 6:20 PM, Petite Abeille <petite.abeille@gmail.com> wrote:

“In __tostring we trust” — Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer, head of engineering

Rudolph so is not qualified for this position :P  He only has an associate in engineering...

The elves are happy to report that, after extensive testing, no such issue was identified:

I fail, I didn't read well enough :3  ("my badness")

Elf #263, head of the testing effort, reported this happy coincidence:

I forgot that you were postfixing the first to letters of the type.  Carry on... :-)