On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:18:06 +0200
"Pierre Chapuis" <catwell@archlinux.us> wrote:

> > On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 12:45 AM, Ousmane Roland Yonaba
> > <roland.yonaba at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Oh, well, I do second that aswell.
> >
> > And I third that as well. :)
>
> OK, enough people have told me that they are interested.
> This is now officially a side project of mine now :)

You very well may have taken the one action necessary to *make* Lua
popular with the wider world, as opposed to the "bounce between C and
interpreter" world. The way I see it, Lua is the best *language*
around, and armed with something like you will be doing, it will also
be a good *universe* from which to confidently code a project from
start to finish.

What you are doing will also cut down on all the competing projects,
because often people will scratch their itch with existing code rather
than writing yet another one. As it stands now, they might not know
about the other one, or without feedback from others, might not trust
what's already out there.

You do good work.

Thanks,

SteveT