Has anyone who has used LuaSQL ran into a problem where open connections get involuntarily closed? I keep a connection open per database and only close them on application exit - yet on some machines :execute() statements start failing due to the connection being closed ("calling 'execute' on bad self (LuaSQL: connection is closed)>").

This hasn't happened in several years on a development machine, so I'm not sure what exactly triggers it yet, and whenever the problem is in LuaSQL or SQLite yet.

Any insights would be appreciated. Thanks!