On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 12:22 AM, Jan Sedlák <boloomka@gmail.com> wrote:

> 5) I like that it includes updated parts about Lua 5.2, but I hate
> that even that Lua 5.2 is almost an year old, my Fedora 18 still
> includes old Lua 5.1. Emacs lua-mode doesn't indent multi-line strings
> well and Eclipse LDT, again, supports only Lua 5.1...

Hi there

I'd recomment you install lua-mode from [1] or el-get [2] or MELPA
[3], since linux distribution packages are usually out-of-date.

If you still have concerns about multi-line strings or anything in
current implementation, feel free to post an issue, they're looked
through on a regular basis.

1. http://immerrr.github.io/lua-mode
2. https://github.com/dimitri/el-get
3. https://github.com/milkypostman/melpa