On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 12:45 AM, Eric Wing <ewmailing@gmail.com> wrote:
> So how about it?

OK, now my understanding is that it should be a fairly well-defined
project, enough to challenge a bright college student for a month or
so.  So that excludes stuff which (as Sean rightly points out) are
essentially social in nature, and ill-defined.

So candidates would be, creating bindings to existing libraries,
taking an existing project as a base and building on it (e.g. using
Paul K's excellent ZB studio and implementing a new debug back-end).

I remember that a sponsoring organization must exist and us cats got
confused with that requirement.

steve d.