On Tue, Mar 06, 2012 at 01:26:55AM -0800, Eric Wing wrote:
> I just noticed it's that time of year again. We seem to bring it up
> every year and never quite get things going. I thought I would mention
> it in case anybody wants to try improve our record :) Deadline is
> coming up fast.
>
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2012

When I was a student, I particpated in the Google Summer of Code. It is
indeed a win-win all around. The mentoring organization gets some
recognition, some potential new developers, and some potentially useful
code. The students get to be introduced (possibly for the first time) to open
source development, make some new contacts, and have some experience in
developing real software.

I'm all for it!

--
Christopher Berardi
http://www.natoufa.com/

May grace and peace by yours in abundance.