On 20/12/2011 9.32, steve donovan wrote:
On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 10:25 AM, Axel Kittenberger>  show with some
intelligently enriched websides. When I had coding
classes in the 90ies already felt like, guys why are we doing
stdin/stdout console stuff when the contemporary show is window GUIs?

Hah, kids of today!

Learning C well hardens the spirit and teaches you to pick up your own
underpants. Everything after that is entertainingly easy ;)

steve d.

And it opens the path for the *true* enlightenment that awaits those who master it: ... *ASSEMBLY*! ;-) :o))