Quick questions:

1. Has anyone used the LuaJIT + Mongrel2 + Tir application stack for web development? If so, what are you thoughts?

2. Has anyone been able to build Mongrel2 on Debian? LuaJIT built just fine and I'm now on compiling Mongrel2. I believe Mongrel2 compiled successfully but I'm stuck at the point in the installation document that say "Configuring The First Time". The config file in the example doesn't work nor do I understand why the instructions says to do "ls config.sqlite".
http://mongrel2.org/wiki/quick_start.html

Thanks in advance for any help.