On 11/25/2011 11:46 AM, Hakki Dogusan wrote:

Thanks. It compiles with MinGW (gcc version 4.6.1 (tdm-1)).

BTW, rc1 was the first one since Lua-3.x resisting to compile for me ;)

Note: Ctrl+D crashes Lua.exe on WinXP; You need to use Ctrl+C instead :)

Ctrl+Z is EOF in the Windows console. (I think you also have to type Enter after it.) I'm constantly getting confused and putting my Unix processes into the background. However, I've never had a crash because of Ctrl+D in Windows; it just doesn't do anything.

--
- tom
telliamed@whoopdedo.org