On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Mike Pall <mikelu-1106@mike.de> wrote:
> [All this idle and completely pointless talk about syntax here --
> it's shocking to see how much this mailing list has deteriorated.
> It's embarrassing that I have to respond in this thread at all.]

Indeed, I really don't see any problem with the current proposal. The
label syntax is sufficiently distinct that it can be made to stand out
in source, and it serves its need.

It does feel like bike-shedding. There are so many more important
things to discuss about this new revision of the language.

steve d.