Hi guys

I'm looking for LuaThread source, since Diego removed it from his web I can't find it anywhere. I did see a post (think it was by Patrick Donnelly) some time ago about using thread for 5.2.

I'm going to use it for a 5.1 project where I hope its going to be ok. The project is originally based on another abandoned code project luaaio that uses it, but we have decided to leave luaaio behind us since it too are a little bit outdated and is causing other problems.

regards
1d