On Jan 23, 2011, at 3:10 PM, dcharno wrote:

> On 01/23/2011 12:41 PM, Valerio Schiavoni wrote:
>> I use Textmate. So far, so good.
>
> I'm trying Textmate out now and it looks pretty nice.  You need to manually add the Lua.tmbundle and it could use some more snippets, but its a great start.

Even more off-topic... TextMate also has a ProjectPlus plugin that is excellent for seeing revision control status at a glance, and accessing revision control commands via menus and keyboard shortcuts. It supports SVN, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar and Svk, and maybe soon Fossil. http://ciaranwal.sh/projectplus