Hello Lua Hackers,

2010/9/21 KHMan <keinhong@gmail.com>
If I were using my VIC-20, then I would applaud such measures of saving an instruction here and there.

Yes, my project is like 'using VIC-20'.  We are using Lua as an shell or a configurator for our embedding system.

 But with Lua, I don't think these can be used as very good reasons in support of your proposed syntax.

As I wrote before, I think that a ternary operator is not necessary for the official Lua.  I just need it for my project, but I don't have a confidence for my patch.  Could someone touch up it?

Thank you,
Ryota Hirose