On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 12:48:40 +0300, Bogdan Marinescu
<bogdan.marinescu@gmail.com> wrote:

Bogdan, be a tiny bit tolerant: many people have PBs to subscribe and don't
even know how to unsubscribe (I too was in this case years ago...) and as
the admin proposed himself to do that, there's no harm ;)

--
Cryo-necro-bestial-sodomy?  You can do that at the grocery store.
		-- Anonymous UCSD Physics Ph.D. candidate.