I am glad that we have a Lua list again, thanks to all involved.

It is my understanding that the Lua team is focused on the core language and generally tries to build mechanisms for programmers to work in their own way. I support this but there are also many calls for more libraries.

I was wondering if other community members would like to start a new site specifically for creating libraries for the language.

I know we already have LuaForge but I think that a new site with an explicit purpose might serve us all well. Perhaps we could do this in an open source way with Git repositories and such.

--Patrick