: D ... but our desire is high!...

these weekend ill do some code and do a lot of tests in wsapi, soon we
will have a svn for improvements and add-ons...

thanks for all responses until now...

i think the library for off system have to have a UML or DIAGRAM of
all modules like DHT core, UDP  core, Storage, XOR module ... and then
everyone could help to deploy each module and improve its modules...

any candidate? ... all support are well come! ...sorry for my poor
english [again]!