Hi

I have created extensions for Lua. I have written a script file that uses the extention dll

I want to know if there is a way to execute the script file at the launch of  command prompt itself by passing some arguments to cmd.exe

In other words, I have a function that excecutues script files (perl, lua, ruby). It looks as follows

private runscript(string args)
{
Process process = new Process();
                process.StartInfo.FileName = "cmd.exe";

                process.StartInfo.Arguments = String.Format("/K {0}", cmdArgs);
process.Start();

}

we set the args based on type of interpreter and file path

for eg. in case of Perl, we have
args = "perl5.10.0.exe " + pathToFile;

what should be the equivalent in Lua ?

Thanks