On Aug 12, 2009, at 10:14 AM, Doug Rogers wrote:

And I think { get_items()..., "no more" } is a clever solution. Being an ellipsis, the ... token has a relatively clear meaning in this context.

I agree. It looks clear to me, too. Being unsupported syntax now means there's little risk in adding it: existing code won't break.

So I encourage you, Duncan, to try it out and share any results. Even if it doesn't work out, you (and we) will learn from it.

Ditto.