Benjamin Tolputt wrote:
> Actually, no. I was referring to the fact that their closed development
> cycle is making their releases quicker & cleaner than might otherwise
> occur with an "open development" environment.

Ah, sorry for misreading! :-) You are right, of course (not sure about "quicker", but rate is OK).

> The problem with the wiki patches

Yes, I omitted these problems for brevity... I see these patches (never used them) more as a source for ideas, perhaps as a starting point for your own, but obviously not as "ready to use", "pour and stir" code...

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France