Reuben Thomas wrote:

> I don't have much time to work on it, so do please contact me if you
> find bugs or problems or simply don't understand it, as the one thing I
> *do* want to do is make it useful and accessible!

Reuben, it looks like the file permissions for the lua and html files
are set to o-r. So after I copied them into /usr/local/share/lua/5.1 as
root, Lua could not read them when run as a regular user. You might want
to set the permissions to a+r for future releases.

Otherwise all okay (after I installed the libpcre development files).

Doug

--
Innovative Concepts, Inc. www.innocon.com 703-893-2007 x220