On 13-Oct-06, at 5:30 PM, Glenn Maynard wrote:

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 05:16:03PM -0500, Rici Lake wrote:
The lua_lock and lua_unlock calls aren't exposed in the API.

They're not defined in the API either. If you want to use them, you
have to define them yourself.

You seem to be replying to me saying "they're not in the API" by saying
"they're not in the API".  :)

No, I mean they're not in the distribution *at all* except as #define's to a no-op. It's your responsibility to define them (and presumably expose them if you want to.)