On 5/30/06, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
Your best bet is to link Lua statically into your program. To ensure you
have the correct version, distribute Lua with your program.

I did that originally, but then some linux package maintainers started
complaining that all programs should link dynamically with libraries
:)
Of course, if that's the best bet I'll consider it again.

BTW, why doesn't your program compile and run fine under Lua 5.1?

Specifically it complains about lack of luaL_check_number (and
possibly other macros). Some googling told me that this macro have
been removed from Lua 5.1.

--
Cheers,
Rasmus Neckelmann