Lisa Parratt wrote:

herviou wrote:

I have try to see if it corresponds to a garbage collection cycle by stopping it but didn't change anything. Having 0.01 sec sometimes for one lua vm is not a problem but when running an hundred of lua vm it's a little bit too much.

Blocking function?

I don't use blocking function, I am just reading input port at a predefined rate.

Heap allocation?

If I had problem for heap allocation I think the whole simulation will be dead.

Resource contention?

no, each AI has it's own lua state so I presume there is no collision.

Mike has previously mentionned that calling the function "lua_getglobal" is not a good practice but has anyone an idea of the overload implies?

thanks all.
begin:vcard
fn:David HERVIOU
n:HERVIOU;David
org;quoted-printable:Ecole Nationale d'Ing=C3=A9nieurs de Brest
adr;quoted-printable;dom:BP 38;;25, rue Claude Chappe;Plouzan=C3=A9;France;29280
email;internet:herviou@enib.fr
title;quoted-printable:Centre Europ=C3=A9en de R=C3=A9alit=C3=A9 Virtuelle
tel;work:+33 (0)2 98 05 89 45
tel;fax:+33 (0)2 98 05 89 79
note;quoted-printable:Doctorant En Informatique au laboratoire LISyC (Laboratoire d'Informatiqu=
	e des Syst=C3=A8mes Complexes) dans le cadre du projet AR=C3=A9Vi.
url:http://www.cerv.fr/~herviou
version:2.1
end:vcard