In message <1138271544.16983.33.camel@localhost.localdomain>, Michael T. Richter <ttmrichter@gmail.com> writes
Actually I never used Logo at all, so you're a step ahead of me.  :-)  I
moved from BASIC to Assembly (6502) of all things.

You are not alone. I made the jump from CBM Basic on my VIC-20 to 6502 assembler using the VIC-20 add in cartridge. Years later I had to write a few lines of Basic (this time on a C64) and realized that I couldn't - even though I could write huge amounts of assembly without effort.

That was a long time ago :-)

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett