On Friday, October 24, 2003, at 09:19  PM, Leandro Candido wrote:

Hello,

See in www.toms.net/rb ( I'm not sure about the address ), there are
instructions about howto "unpack" and "repack"

yup, did that several times - added a "root" directory (where root's home floppy
could be mounted) and ce (an emacs) and shortened /etc/issue

The problem is I don't have the libraries and compile setup that Tom has, I would either have to static-link the libraries I have or add more libraries to the /lib directory.. Either of which would blow out the "disk" space restrictions.

Is this actually something that can be compiled out of lua? (the ability to load other lua files as libraries? I wonder if ansi.lua is just in the wrong form
or something

ron.