Johannes Hager wrote:

Do you think luna isnt simpler?

Luna is simple, but not easy. luna is also just a proof-of-concept implementation, not a fully supported product.

I use luabind on a project here at work, and it's a really cool library. You need boost to develop, but your client doesn't need to have that installed.

Lots of template code mean three drawbacks (but every C++ library has those to some degree:
1. Large debug symbols
2. Longer compile times
3. More difficult to read compiler errors.

But you get an extremely intuitive, easy-to-use and as far as I see, efficient way to wrap your C++ classes. I don't think there's anything better.

Enno.
--
<xterm> The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should
     be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take