> Why not try Visual Basic-like syntax?  Or C++-like syntax?  Or
> Fortran-like syntax?
>
> Why spend all of your time wishing something like whitespace had
> meaning?  Do you buy a book to look at the space between the lines?
> Formatting should be about readability, not syntactical meaning.  The
> very term formatting deals with presentation, not interpretation.
[...]

When I see such a comment about someone saying he's going to waste
he's own time to try something different, I call this overreaction.

> I mean, you don't see people walking around wishing for English-like
> syntax in Chinese....  Just pick a language and use it.

But you do see people learning Chinese in England, for that matter,
and they're usually not spanked because of that. :-)

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net