	Hi there, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo!
	On Monday, 08 of January you wrote:

> It's hard to tell what is wrong, assuming that in main.cpp you have lua_open.
> Could you please post or send me the smallest program that shows this problem?
> Thanks.

I forgot to say that 'session' is a table. May this change sthg?

Here excrept from my code:

main.lua:
svd_dofile("session");
session.user = users.guest -- default user profile is `guest'
session.load()
ITM=session.itm.value -- set to 180

lib.cpp:
lua_getglobal(L, "ITM");
cerr << lua_tostring(L, -1) << endl; // prints 180
lua_getglobal(L, "session");
cerr << lua_tostring(L, -1) << endl; // prints (null)

--
Best regards, Maxim F. Ischenko.