On Sat, Feb 1, 2020, at 18:40, Pierre Chapuis wrote:
I was a bit sad about that, having used Mercury in the past, so I forked it and fixed the issues so it works with the latest versions of its dependencies. I might port it to Lua 5.3 as well later, but I don't promise anything.

In case anyone is interested, I toyed with a quick port to Lua 5.3 [1] to the point where the samples run. I had to remove the HAML-based sample because lua-haml doesn't support Lua 5.3 (but few people use HAML today anyway).

[1] https://github.com/catwell/mercury/tree/lua53

--
Pierre Chapuis