Am 09.01.2020 um 03:05 schrieb Fabio Mascarenhas:
Hey Stefan,

The domain name lapsed out of my control a few years ago and it seems to have been taken over by a spammer, for which I am very sorry.

I have contacted the owner of LuaBinaries to remove the link.

This is the first time I have seen an expired domain name takeover using a mixture of the original content of the site and spam, something new learned today!

The page itself was deactivated for a while, that's why the domain ended up lapsing.

--
Fabio Mascarenhas

Hey Fabio,

I too haven't seen such a scavenging yet. Glad you reacted so fast.
Flagging the site on Google/Bing would also be an option.

Greetings