Hi,

Where can I read what happens when I send a message to an object

that does not implement the message sent?

e.g. cases like:

        ({123}):messageNotUnderstood()

when I evaluate the expression it is returned

an object... where/why this object comes from? How to know it

has been an dnu (does not undestand) and not an object

returned by a "controlled evaluation"(message undestood)

I have not found an explanation on Lua documentation;

 any reference (to doc or code) will be appreciated.

w/best regards,

Ale