You could also use something like Crank Software's Storyboard Suite if
you are looking at commercial options:

  http://www.cranksoftware.com/

which uses Lua for all of the UI glue logic.  It has a free complete
evaluation and there is an educational program if you are a student.

Full disclosure .. I work for Crank so I'm completely biased in favour
of this technology =;-)

Thanks,
 Thomas